Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?
Will this plug fit into the hole at the bottom of the new Apple leather cases for the iPhone 5/s?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Grant J from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since it's the same size as the regular Lightning cable, it should. However, it might be difficult to remove from the phone once connected.
- Answered by John B from Woodstock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it a new model of Leather Case?
- Asked by Roberto P from Caba
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a new model of Leather Case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?
- Asked by Charles D from Arlington Heights
- 12 8, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter