Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
I bought an iPad mini and would like to transfer photos already on another iPad and my iPhone to the mini. Can I use this adapter to do this?
- Asked by fn from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Nope. The camera adapter is one way. It only lets you DOWNLOAD pictures, it will not allow you to UPLOAD them onto the card.
- Answered by Ian D from Oxford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Get a Kingston Mobilelite wireless - a device the size of an iphone (weighing a mere 160gm). It will stream photos, videos or whatever to/from up to three devices simultaneously from either an sd card or a usb drive - it also recharges devices!
- Answered by Stephen C from Ferny Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I transfer back photos from Photos to iPad
- Asked by Robert A
- 06 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can I transfer back photos from Photos to iPad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can you transfer photos From iPad TO jump drive.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- 12 29, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you transfer photos From iPad TO jump drive.)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit