Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
1 Answer from the Community
I think the answer is no, none of the lightning to 30 pin adapters support video.
You're cheapest solution would be to buy the Lightning to AV adaptor and use you're existing HDMI cable.
- Answered by Steve D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there any benefit to connecting to a tv via hdmi
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 10 31, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any benefit to connecting to a tv via hdmi)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.
- Asked by Kd B from Del Norte
- 02 18, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
I have the Harman Kardon SoundSticks 1 with the USB connector. I want to connect this to my universal iPod dock to use the speakers.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- 05 25, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the Harman Kardon SoundSticks 1 with the USB connector. I want to connect this to my universal iPod dock to use the speakers.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable