how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod
My sixth gen ipod was finally working in my 2010 MB 550 coupe.It required a new cable because of the different charging system of the ipod(it wouldn't charge-lasted about 15 minutes)..Now I replaced my broken ipod with the new generation seven which has a totally different power plug...Will that 30 pin to Lightning connector solve my problem?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how does the composite AV cable connect to ipod 5th generation/ iphone4 and to car?
- Asked by Linda M from St. Louis
- 11 26, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the composite AV cable connect to ipod 5th generation/ iphone4 and to car?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter