I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock
So my Bose docking station was stolen and I have just received a new one. This has the new smaller connection so they had to send me an adapter with the larger connection to connect my iPod Classic. When I put the adapter on it wiggles as if the adapter will not sit down properly. When I first put my iPhone 5 on the docking station it did the same but when i pushed it sat down properly and worked fine but the adapter will not push down.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use this to connect my iPhone5 to my Bose Portable Sound Dock?
- Asked by Ashley G from Macomb
- 10 28, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my iPhone5 to my Bose Portable Sound Dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?
- Asked by Kyle L from Marion
- 07 4, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work through the Apple Universal Dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable