Will there be any loss in audio quality when docking through the adapter? I have a bang and olufsen beosound a8 and prefer docking over AirPlay.
1 Answer from the Community
I don't see why there would be... The audio itself, just like in the 30 pin connector, only uses 2 pin outs.
- Answered by Nathaniel S from Sanford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- 10 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
is there adapter to hook an Ipad to Bose sound dock
- Asked by Arcelio B from Cranbury
- 02 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is there adapter to hook an Ipad to Bose sound dock)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can the dock output digital audio?
- Asked by Richard N from Victoria
- 09 23, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the dock output digital audio?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold