Will this adapter work with my i-pod nano 2nd generation ? Have tried a cheaper one from Amazon but that did not work.
1 Answer from the Community
same thing i am looking for but this one wont work it is backwards.. need the 30 pin to be male and the lightning end to be female..apparently apple doesnt make one but some other markets do .. been researching this, they may not charge or sync.
- Answered by Lori B from Smith River
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?
- Asked by Patricia A from Charlottesville
- 12 2, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable