will this work with photo cube or iconvert scanner to convert to regular ipad size connection
received newest Ipad for christmas with smailler charger slot
also received photo cube for iphone and iPad and iconvert scanner, they both use dock with larger slot
Will the adapter let me use new ipad with them
2 Answers from the Community
The 30 pin adapter I used in my previous review isn't at fault for the use on the Brookstone iConvert scanner. The problem lies with the iConvert App itself. It does not respond to iOS 8, therefore, lead me to believe the adapter doesn't work. Sorry for the mishap...
- Answered by Rob A from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it does seem to work my only gripe with it is the iPad sits taller and therefore unstable in the dock so you have to either hold the back of the iPad or find an item to hold it up. It feels like it's going to fall back and snap the dock connector. But it does work!!
- Answered by Brandon B from East Hartford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use this wire to connect to brookstone iconvert scanner?
- Asked by Michael W from Brooklyn
- 11 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this wire to connect to brookstone iconvert scanner?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Can it work with a barcode scanner with a USB?
- Asked by Charlie N from Kanab
- 11 14, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it work with a barcode scanner with a USB?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?
- Asked by Crystal S from Pasadena
- 10 31, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?)
- Asked about: USB-C to SD Card Reader