How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that has an iPod/iPhone interface along with a 30 pin to USB and mini stereo pin cable. How do I enable a new iPod Touch 5G to interface with and be controlled by the car's entertainment system?
- Asked by fn from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
Two years ago, I purchased a Hyundai iPod Charge and Play Audio Cable (30 pin) for my 2011 Sonata. It worked with my iTouch 2. I just purchased a Lightning to 30 pin cable ($39) to connect my iPhone 5 to the Hyundai 30 pin cable. It charges and it also plays the music on the iPhone5. The music sounds alittle different. Maybe its analog music instead of digital.
- Answered by Wayman J from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you disconnect cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 01 15, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable