Is this adaptor compatable with the composite av cable?
- Asked by Abigail S from Ravenna
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adaptor compatable with the composite av cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
No it is not. The audio will work but not the video. I've tried several different combinations, and with the older products that use the 30 pin ( I was using an iPhone 4 ) and the AV part only works for the audio. I was wanting to connect my iPhone 4 and my iPhone 5s to an older TV using the composite cable. The iPhone 4 will connect directly into the AV cable being a 30 pin device. But, Netflix was the only videos I cou watch. Then when trying to use the adapter to connect the iPhone 5s to the AV composite cable, only audio would work. If you want to use an iPhone 5s, you will need a newer TV with HDMI input. And the corresponding lightning-HDMI adapter.
- Answered by Mark B from Evansville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long is the composite AV cable?
- Asked by Carlo G from Mississauga
- 04 7, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the composite AV cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet