will this plug into a mac book pro? Does it have a conector to the wall it plugs in?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this will only change a 30-pin cable or accessory into a lightning connector. You would still need a 30-pin to USB cable to connect your iPhone 5/S/C or newer iPad to the computer. If you have a lightning to USB cable, you don't need this.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
mac book pro retina and sound cards
- Asked by Simone H from Venezuela
- 11 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro retina and sound cards)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Does it come with a uk wall plug
- Asked by Shaun H
- 05 28, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a uk wall plug)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
No answers yet