will this plug into a mac book pro? Does it have a conector to the wall it plugs in?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this will only change a 30-pin cable or accessory into a lightning connector. You would still need a 30-pin to USB cable to connect your iPhone 5/S/C or newer iPad to the computer. If you have a lightning to USB cable, you don't need this.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does a wall plug come with this charger
- Asked by Robert L from Dowagiac
- 08 3, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (does a wall plug come with this charger)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
can I connect the usb plug on a dual link dvi adapter to a usb wall charger
- Asked by James R from Monticello
- 11 9, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect the usb plug on a dual link dvi adapter to a usb wall charger)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…