will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
1 Answer from the Community
I think you can keep the Monster cable, but you need to buy a 30-pin=lightning bolt converter to attach to the cable
- Answered by Ramil F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work with ipod classic 5th generation
- Asked by David F from Brookshire
- 10 22, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipod classic 5th generation)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
No answers yet