Can I use the lightning to VGA to make my Ipad Air a second monitor for my PC?
2 Answers from the Community
No, this is for outputting VGA from your iPad, not for accepting VGA into the iPad for display.
- Answered by Nam L from Dorchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes.If you use windows,you just buy a VGA cable and connect to the CPU and your iPad using Lightning to VGA adapter
- Answered by Amar Zulhakimi A from Ipoh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this to make my iPad a secondary monitor?
- Asked by Tania R from Great Neck
- 07 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to make my iPad a secondary monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter