Is there a way to toggle the projector on and off using the Lightning to VGA adapter to connect iPad to projector?
I would like tot be able to switch he projector image off and on without having to plug and unplug the VGA adapter. I figured there was a control on the iPad for this but I have not found it. Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
I can envision two methods. I use an A/B switch that I press to access my PC thus if the PC is on whatever appears on the PC is projected. The option w/o the PC could be press the sleep switch on your Apple device and assume it goes dark that is what shows on the screen.
- Answered by Martin S from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can it be used for projectors?
- Asked by Muhammad S from Model Town
- 08 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used for projectors?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- 11 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
will this connect to my vga adapter?
- Asked by Kristen S from Niles
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect to my vga adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet