Can lightning adapter be used to show movies on my iphone6 onto a 780i or 1080i TV
2 Answers from the Community
No, a thousands times no! This adapter will NOT work on interlaced TVs (1080i, etc.). It MAY work on some TVs that support 1080p or 720p, but this adapter isn't very reliable or robust in its support for autoswitching to other resolution so you may just end up with a black screen (no video) and there are no adjustments on the hosting iOS device so if it doesn't work on your particular TV you are just kind of out of luck.
- Answered by Waymen A from Vista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Sanjay S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use this adapter to connect your phone to television to view movies?
- Asked by Tandeka G from Boston
- 07 14, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this adapter to connect your phone to television to view movies?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter