Can the lightning digital AV adapter be used to show FaceTime to the TV?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes... but it doesn't seem to work well. I bought it for this purpose and it will only use a portion of the screen, and responds strangely to changing the orientation of the screen. Everything else seems to work fine so I don't think it's a problem with the HDMI adapter, this feature just seems to be restricted.
- Answered by Mathew S from Brockton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this ADAPTER BE USED TO LINK MY MACBOOK AIR TO MY MIISTUBSHI DLP PROJECTION TELEVISION
- Asked by Christopher H from Bronx
- 09 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this ADAPTER BE USED TO LINK MY MACBOOK AIR TO MY MIISTUBSHI DLP PROJECTION TELEVISION)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
does video show on ipad and tv at same time?
- Asked by Charles A from Twentynine Palms
- 10 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (does video show on ipad and tv at same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Using lightning iPhone dock during FaceTime
- Asked by Maricris M from Lynchburg
- 12 4, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Using lightning iPhone dock during FaceTime)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet