Does is adaptor works on IOS 12 for the HDMI output? Also, do you need to plug in the USB for it to work?
1 Answer from the Community
The one I have, Model A1438, works fine on every HDMI device I've tried it with. This is on an iPad Pro and an iPhone 8, both running iOS 12.1. And no, you don't need to plug in the USB (I assume you mean the Lightning socket) to a power source, as many other such adapters require. That is perhaps this device's most compelling feature.
- Answered by Lyle G from Spanish Fork
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work on any ios version?
- Asked by Gu G
- 16 Nov 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on any ios version?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet
does this support the apple superdrive? is there a USB hub that does?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- 10 Aug 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support the apple superdrive? is there a USB hub that does?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Does this product work with iOS 12.1.2
- Asked by Chris T from Woodend
- 30 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with iOS 12.1.2)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader