Does the lightning Charging port need to be plugged in? (Ie. does the lightning HDMI A/V adapter require external power to be functional)
Can the adapter function stand alone without a USB lightning cable connected to AC power adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
No. The charging port is to be able to charge the iphone/ipad while using the adapter.
- Answered by Jukka T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- 03 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Can you use the dock purely as a lightning to headphone jack adapter by itself, without external power?
- Asked by Mike M from Hacienda Heights
- 02 15, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the dock purely as a lightning to headphone jack adapter by itself, without external power?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White