How do I mitrror my iPad to tv through the av adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Just plug it in. In my case, it didn't matter the order sequence of the connected devices. But just to be sure, have the TV or monitor on and ready, connected first to the adapter and to the appropriate HDMI input selected. Then to the iOS device on and unlocked on the home screen to the Lightning adapter. The charger part of it is not required (well, at least in my case) but it does help charge your iOS device while you can extend or disable the auto-shutoff screen setting on it. This is helpful because when the screen on your iOS device shuts off, it also shuts off the connection to the TV or monitor and this can get annoying.
- Answered by Jonathan R from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the digital AV adapter be used to play music through tv From my iPhone for surround sound?
- Asked by Lynette V from Little Mountain
- 06 8, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the digital AV adapter be used to play music through tv From my iPhone for surround sound?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter