looking to stream NHL live from my ipad to a projector since my projector does not have speakers can i connect to bluetooth speaker still for sound?
1 Answer from the Community
That should work fine. Alternatively if you have a wired sound system you can use an audio cable with 3.5 mm jack to connect it to your iPad.
- Answered by Daniel W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- 10 9, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
How many bluetooth speakers can be connected at once
- Asked by Coby G from Culpeper
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How many bluetooth speakers can be connected at once)
- Asked about: iPhone
can it be used for projectors?
- Asked by Muhammad S from Model Town
- 08 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used for projectors?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet