so will i be able to watch movies on my tv from the web off my iPhone 5 if i have it plugged in??
2 Answers from the Community
The way I understand this is it is a video to hdmi.
So plug your hdmi cable into this adapter and the TV and you will mirror the iPhone on your TV.
So what you get on your phone you see on the TV.
- Answered by Robert R from Menifee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The old 30 pin A/V adapter would allow me to watch Web Movies(NetFlix,Hulu,etc,.) on an HDTV with a HDMI input socket. And from what I've read so far this new Lightning Adapter should also. As the old 30 pin adapter the new Lightning adapter the main plug(Lightning) an HDMI socket(output) and a Lightning socket(input! MUST HAVE a secondary power soorce).
- Answered by Richard P from San Juan Bautista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I have an iPhone 5 with a 30pin to Lightning adapter and iOS 7, will I be able to watch movies I have dowloaded to my phone on a TV?
- Asked by Melody M from Cincinnati
- 01 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have an iPhone 5 with a 30pin to Lightning adapter and iOS 7, will I be able to watch movies I have dowloaded to my phone on a TV?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
If i plug it in to my tv can i watch a movie from itunes on my tv?
- Asked by Rachel C from Seattle
- 03 4, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (If i plug it in to my tv can i watch a movie from itunes on my tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter