The text for this adapter says both "up to 720p HD" and "up to 1080p". Which is it? (The text for the 30-pin digital adapter does a better job.)
The text for your new Lightning Digital AV Adapter needs a clearer explanation of its resolution limits. The older 30-pin Digital AV Adapter says your iPad is mirrored on an "HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p)." Are the same limitations in effect here?
1 Answer from the Community
From the Overview:
"Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever’s on your iPad ... on your HDMI-equipped TV ... in up to 720p HD."
"Watch video on the big screen in up to 1080p by connecting your device ... to a television, projector, or other HDMI-compatible display."
- Answered by Nathan S from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it support audio ... on ebay, generic ones say only for charge/sync, not audio or vidoe
- Asked by Walter S from East Northport
- 01 2, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will it support audio ... on ebay, generic ones say only for charge/sync, not audio or vidoe)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter