Will the Lightning digital AV adapter work with my smart board at school with an iPad mini or other earlier iPads?
2 Answers from the Community
Unless your devices have a lightning connector as the iPad mini for example doe's you won't be able to use this with earlier model iPads. You may be able to solve this challenge by also buying the Lightning to 30‑pin Adapter.
Use this ultracompact adapter for iPad accessories that depend on the 30-pin connector.
- Answered by Michael F from Spokane Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPad mini and the iPad 4 work with this adapter. For earlier models you need the 30 pin version of this adapter.
This is assuming your smart board has HDMI, if it lacks this connection and only has VGA, then you will need to use the appropriate VGA adapter for your iPad.
- Answered by John C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
- Asked by John R
- 03 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
does the digital av adapter work on the NEW iPad and iphone 4
- Asked by Kim B from Sydney
- 03 9, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (does the digital av adapter work on the NEW iPad and iphone 4)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter