Will this crazy setup work?
I've planned quite the complicated setup for the iPad Mini in my car for video and audio. First, I plug the Lightning to HDMI Adapter into the iPad.
From the HDMI branch of the adapter:
A1. HDMI cable
A2. HDMI to composite converter (ViewHD)
A3. Composite cable
I'll be using these for video output only – not sound. I'm assuming the display mirroring will work; however, I'm concerned about interfacing the different resolutions of the iPad Mini and the car head unit. Also, would it be a better idea to go with VGA stuff instead of HDMI?
From the Lightning branch of the adapter:
B1. Lightning to 30-pin adapter, 0.2 m
B2. 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable
I'm looking to get audio, charge, and music control from this branch. I get all three currently from just the 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable; I wonder if any of the functions will be lost along the way.
Please let me know if this will all work!
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this crazy setup work?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will HomePod work with my existing Airport Express setup?
- Asked by Marc K from Oakland
- 01 27, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Will HomePod work with my existing Airport Express setup?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Does it work using an iMac for a dual moniter setup?
- Asked by Jeanette L from Los Altos Hills
- 11 30, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work using an iMac for a dual moniter setup?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter