110/220 auto former?
Does the 12 W charger have an auto formrer built into it so it can run on either 110V or 220V depending of the adapter plug used?
- Asked by Eric M from Morgan Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (110/220 auto former?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, I use mine all the time in many European counties (UK, Austria, Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain) and also in Cuba, where I was a little cautious. I use it for both iphone and my Macbook Air.
- Answered by Cynthia S from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What voltage? 110, 220, type of plug? USA, Europe, etc???
- Asked by Jeff S from Austin
- 05 14, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (What voltage? 110, 220, type of plug? USA, Europe, etc???)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Power Supply voltage question
- Asked by David C from San Francisco
- 06 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Supply voltage question)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Is there a short Apple Doc Connector to USB
- Asked by Samuel T from Seaford
- 07 10, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a short Apple Doc Connector to USB)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet