Can I buy this Power adaptor with Type A plug (US) instead of Type G (UK) plug.

I would like to buy the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter with a type A (US) plug instead of the type G (UK) plug from the Singapore Apple Store.

Is this possible?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Chances are not. However, you can buy the "Traveler Power Adapter" or something like that. It include 7 different types of plug, and type A and G are included. But can you buy one fitted with a G-plug? No.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions