Can someone explain why I should use the 5W or 12W charger on an Apple Watch Sport? (Both are listed as an Apple Watch accessory.)
The Apple Watch Sport comes with the 5W standard.
1 Answer from the Community
I had a heck of a time with the 5w charger. My watch would not hold a charge more than a few hours. The next night, I charged it with the 12w charger I had, and by 11:40 am the next day, it's at 77%, so much better results!! I've already ordered another cord, and 12w charger. Much easier than replacing my watch :).
Of course, who knows, I might have just received a defective 5w charger....
- Answered by Kelli F from Taylorsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Apple 29W USB-C Power adapter have the Apple Macbook usb adapter plugged into it and then charge my iPhone or Apple Watch?
- Asked by Hunter U from Fpo
- 10 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple 29W USB-C Power adapter have the Apple Macbook usb adapter plugged into it and then charge my iPhone or Apple Watch?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
Will the nikey volt sport band fit the Apple Watch series 3
- Asked by Tanya C from Manorville
- 10 27, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the nikey volt sport band fit the Apple Watch series 3)
- Asked about: 38mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Sport…