Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??
- Asked by Jacky C
- 10 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
does it come with a wireless charger?
- Asked by Gabrielle P from Parañaque City
- 28 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (does it come with a wireless charger?)
- Asked about: AirPods Pro
Does the wireless charger come with these, or do i need to purchase that separately?
- Asked by Taylor S from Jamaica Plain
- 20 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless charger come with these, or do i need to purchase that separately?)
- Asked about: AirPods with Charging Case