How can I stop games downloaded on one I pad appearing on my second I pad
I have an I pad mini 4 that my grandson uses. I also have an I pad pro 10.5 which I use. When my grandson buys a game, the same game appears on my 10.5. How can I stop them getting onto my 10.5.
1 Answer from the Community
Go to "Settings" -> "iTunes & App Store." Look for a section called "Automatic Downloads;" you may or may not have to scroll down to find it.
This section will have on/off sliders for "Music," "Apps," "Books," and "Updates." Turn off the one for "Apps" and they should leave you alone. (I keep them *all* turned off, as I prefer to download only what I want, and only when I want it, but YMMV.)
- Answered by Marty S from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility
- Asked by Chandima M from Kew Garden Hills
- 02 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Is this available for the I pad.?
- Asked by Christine C
- 10 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this available for the I pad.?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet