I bought Ipad Air at the Wal-mart. But I'm going to back my country(South Korea) soon. Can I buy 12W USB Power Adapter which I can use in South Korea?
2 Answers from the Community
yes of course u can... tho ul only need an adapter from usa to korea plug
- Answered by Thinh H from Sunshine North
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought my iPad mini overseas too. There are Apple stores, or authorized retailers overseas... and you can get the authentic Apple product there. Otherwise, you can buy adapters...
But you'll probably have a better chance buying the actual European/Asian power adapter in the actual country, in this case, South Korea.
- Answered by Michelle S from Largo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I purchase an iPhone X in the United States, will it work on major carriers in South Korea? I may need to move there soon.
- Asked by Jonathan M from Sedona
- 08 14, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (If I purchase an iPhone X in the United States, will it work on major carriers in South Korea? I may need to move there soon.)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does it work in South Korea (220V)?
- Asked by Manuel B from Miami
- 07 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work in South Korea (220V)?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter