I have an I Phone 6 and a gen 4 I Pad. Will both work with apple's 12 watt usb power adapter and the appropriate country plug adapter?
Going to New Zealand. Would like to use the 12 Watt usb for power supply for both. I wouldn't need a power converter too, would I?
1 Answer from the Community
Yup, it'll work just fine. In fact, it'll charge your iPhone a bit faster too. You won't need a converter just the proper plug.
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s
- Asked by Chandu R from Khammam
- 01 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I buy only the removable "plug" unit from my 45-watt MagSafe Power Adapter?
- Asked by Edward S from Ottawa
- 12 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy only the removable "plug" unit from my 45-watt MagSafe Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…