I have an I Phone 6 and a gen 4 I Pad. Will both work with apple's 12 watt usb power adapter and the appropriate country plug adapter?
Going to New Zealand. Would like to use the 12 Watt usb for power supply for both. I wouldn't need a power converter too, would I?
1 Answer from the Community
Yup, it'll work just fine. In fact, it'll charge your iPhone a bit faster too. You won't need a converter just the proper plug.
- Answered by William W from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s
- Asked by Chandu R from Khammam
- 01 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12w usb power adapter to charge my iphone 6s)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I use a 100 watt 12volt to 110volt inverter to power my Macbook Pro 13 with this 60 watt MagSafe power adapter?
- Asked by William G from Coal City
- 12 23, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a 100 watt 12volt to 110volt inverter to power my Macbook Pro 13 with this 60 watt MagSafe power adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…