I want to learn iPad pro 10.5 inch charger output specification. Output: How many Voltage ? How many amperes. output: .... V .....A
2 Answers from the Community
This charger provides 2.4 amps at 5 volts.
- Answered by Thomas P from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The output written on the device itself is 5.2V and 2.4A which technically makes it 12.48W but also technically still rounds to 12W. Why couldn't Apple just list this on their website? Who knows, maybe they think their customers are idiots that are confused by numbers.
- Answered by Gabriel G from Taunton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What's the output voltage on this?
- Asked by Jarrett W from Saint Cloud
- 07 3, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the output voltage on this?)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
How many Amperes this charger have?
- Asked by Mauricio F from São Paulo
- 05 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How many Amperes this charger have?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter