Is this a 3 pin uk plug?
Bought a Ipad2 from USA and need an uk adapter will this do the job?
- Asked by Gary H
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a 3 pin uk plug?)
2 Answers from the Community
Looking at your question from Australia, I am seeing on the picture an iPhone/iPad charger with a 2 pin Australian plug attached to it (it's missing the ground, it only has the plus and minus). It's the exact same product in each country, just with a differing power plug fitted on it. Those power plugs all connect in the same way and can easily be changed. This will charge your iPad 2 (or any iPhone or iPad), if you get it with the right power plug.
- Answered by Erik V from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No it is not the UK plug. The US plug 2 prong charger
- Answered by Christopher P from South Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this have a UK 3 pin plug
- Asked by Maria M
- 03 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (does this have a UK 3 pin plug)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Does this come with a folding UK 3 pin plug? The picture show a very sleek plug.
- Asked by Ryan R from Cambridge
- 02 8, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a folding UK 3 pin plug? The picture show a very sleek plug.)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…