Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?
- Asked by Cesarina L from Conway
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple chargers are capable to use in outlets that have a voltage output of 110-220volts. Yes, we are travelling to the Philippines in 2 days and I know for a fact that they work there. The only caution would be of the outlet in the wall takes that old style round pin plugs. Then you would have to buy a cheap convertor piece that is 2 round pins and then THIS POWER ADAPTER would plug into it. So buy this first, then go to electronics store to find what will work. It is really very easy because this is only 2 prong without a third for ground. Bottom line, it will work in the Philippines.
- Answered by Robert Hj N from Lindsay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- 07 23, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Power Supply voltage question
- Asked by David C from San Francisco
- 06 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Supply voltage question)
- Asked about: AirPort Express