Does this product work for iPhone 6 and does this product work in the UK? (In response to reviews - wondering if the product has been updated)
In the reviews for this product, I see that one person has claimed that it does not work for an iPhone 6, and another person say that the adapter kit does not properly fit UK outlets. Is this still an issue?
On other products, Apple has a list of what models are compatible with the item. That would be helpful, seeing how I have an iPhone 6, and would like to know from an expert if this product will work for me.
Also, why would the Kit contain an incorrect adapter? It is the job of the manufacturers to ensure that the product is correct and does what it claims to do, so why have people found issues with it?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does this product do the inverse of what is described -
- Asked by Jason K from Toronto
- 02 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product do the inverse of what is described -)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
Does this work properly with IOS 6 and the iPad2 and, if not, will Apple pay for the return shipping of a defective product?
- Asked by Bryan G from Sacramento
- 10 2, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work properly with IOS 6 and the iPad2 and, if not, will Apple pay for the return shipping of a defective product?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter