Have a 10W adapter from when I was in Middle East. Back in North America now and need the small piece with the NA prongs so I can use my adapter.
I was living in the Middle East when I purchased my iPad. It came with a 10W power adapter with the appropriate plug. I am now living back in North America and need to find just the small part that connects to the adapter with the North American configuration of the prongs. Is it possible to just get the smaller part with the prongs and not a whole new power adapter?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?
- Asked by Martha S from Dothan
- 10 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- 07 22, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter