Is it necessary to use a transformer or voltage converter to charge an I-Phone or I-Pad when travelling to the UK?
Do Apple products have a built in power supply that adjusts to different voltages?
1 Answer from the Community
You do not need a voltage converter when these adapters are used with the Apple chargers, except for the small 5w cube charger. The adapters slide on and off the chargers.
- Answered by David R from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need a transformer to charge by iPad while traveling?
- Asked by Judith S from Oakland
- 01 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a transformer to charge by iPad while traveling?)
- Asked about: iPad
what adapter/converter should i use when traveling abroad?
- Asked by Dan O from Madison
- 02 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (what adapter/converter should i use when traveling abroad?)
- Asked about: iPhone