Can I connect a new Mac Mini to a new iMac for display purposes using the Thunderbolt cable.
1 Answer from the Community
I can answer this myself as I took a chance and bought the cable. Connect the Mac Mini to the 27" iMac via the Thunderbolt cable and press cmd + F2 on the iMac keyboard to enter target display mode. The iMac becomes the display for the Mini, works a treat.
- Answered by William M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 07 23, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Can I connect a thunderbolt display to the new iPad pro 2018?
- Asked by Andres H from Miami
- 11 9, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a thunderbolt display to the new iPad pro 2018?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…