Can my new I mac (2012) connect to a my macbook pro (2010) with the thunderbolt cable and be used (the macbook pro) as a second display?
1 Answer from the Community
Not at all. You use the iMac as a second display as long as its a 27 inch and you need a mini display port cable not a thunderbolt cable.
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display
- Asked by Sonia N from Manhattan Beach
- 07 29, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect my new 2018 macbook pro to my 2012 thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…