can thunderbolt and mini display port be used interchangeably? to watch hdtv using 15 in mac pro, do i use the thunderbolt slot to connect mini cable
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you use the thunderbolt port to connect a Mini Displayport cable or adapter.
- Answered by Ryan G from Abbotsford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, thunderbolt port & mini display port is one & the same on 2011 macs.
The difference would be on the cables/adaptors you are using & where you would be connecting your mac to.
- Answered by Amador Jr M from Olongapo City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Paul J from Boulder
- 10 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…