Does the iMac need to be shutdown for it to work as an external display?
1 Answer from the Community
No the iMac stays on and runs in the background. To activate boot the iMac and just plug in the display cable. There is a key combo to see either the target display or iMac display
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With this work with a iMac in target display mode?
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- 5 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (With this work with a iMac in target display mode?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC
- Asked by Rosemary B from Trinity Beach
- 3 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive