I have a nice new iMac 21.5" (mid 2011 model)  Need to connect my HD archives and my old G3 Powerbook all FIREWIRE.... how? Is there an adaptor?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes there are multiple ways to connect a Thunderbolt equipped Mac to Firewire devices. You can either use an "Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire Adapter", or get a Thunderbolt dock with a Firewire connector. The Apple Thunderbolt Cable can only be used in connection with a dock.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions