Can this cable be used to connect a monitor, without a Thunderbolt connection, to a 2011 21.5" iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the Thunderbolt cable can also be used for Mini Display Port connections. So you can connect any display that has MiniDisplay Port in it, or Thunderbolt. And if the display supports Thunderbolt, you can daisy chain more devices to the display!
- Answered by John H from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Sean M from Grafton
- 04 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter