how can I make use of thunderbolt technology on my older version iMac? I wish to increase data transfer speed on my iMac with thunderbolt or USB 3.0
My iMac has no thunderbolt port.
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Matthew E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no way to do this without updating your iMac. Apple is also unlikely to ever release a product with USB 3.0, a dying standard.
- Answered by Alex H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this adapter support bidirectional data transfer, want to add a sudo usb 3.0 port to my mid 2011 mac mini
- Asked by Matthew V from Rockville Centre
- 05 9, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support bidirectional data transfer, want to add a sudo usb 3.0 port to my mid 2011 mac mini)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…