can i use TC as external wireless media source library for two Macs, and attach the ioSafe Fire/Waterproof HD via USB to use as TM?
Hello, thinking of getting the ioSafe Fireproof/waterproof HD, and am wondering the following:
- Basic sharing: can I wirelessly connect two Macs to TC via WiFi, and point all media directories to it as my source library? I'm able to connect everything to the drive and see the file structure, but can't figure how to utilize as my source library. The TC is the primary router for the household with about 12 devices using it (not simultaneously)
- can I do the above, and attach the ioSafe via USB to the TC, and use the ioSafe as the Time Capsule?
My hunch is I can, but I seem to be hitting various issues and I simply can't coherently connect the dots, so am hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance!!
(not asking for someone to explain step-by-step: that would be AWESOME, but also would be great to get something like " 1. yes, 2. no" and I'll do the research myself)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the charging case be wireless charged or is it only via the lightening cable?
- Asked by Margaret Y from Wilmington
- 11 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the charging case be wireless charged or is it only via the lightening cable?)
- Asked about: AirPods
External storage via ethernet?
- Asked by Devon S from Richmond
- 11 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (External storage via ethernet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Can I use just one of these to attach to two Mac Mini's and a SAN or would I need one adapter per Mini?
- Asked by Martin K from Coggon
- 06 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use just one of these to attach to two Mac Mini's and a SAN or would I need one adapter per Mini?)
- Asked about: PROMISE SANLink2 Thunderbolt 2 to 8…