I need a big storage for my Mac Air and my PC HP 1T dstktop. plus my wireless router is 4+ yrs old. Can i partion this hard drive to work with both?
1 Answer from the Community
No. This device was designed to work with Mac OS. For a mixed environment you need to look at NAS or Online Back-up Companies.
I have a mixed environment my PC, Linux, etc have no problem gettingi internet access but only my wifes Macbook Air is getting backed-up.
- Answered by Gary M from Valencia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the AirPort Extreme Compatable with a Comcast Modem/Router
- Asked by Ken D from San Jose
- 03 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the AirPort Extreme Compatable with a Comcast Modem/Router)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can I run this on my pc on a different hard drive?
- Asked by Eugene K from Ny
- 07 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run this on my pc on a different hard drive?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard