Can I connect a printer to my time capsule using WPS?
I have a Canon Pixma wireless printer that can only connect to WiFi via WPS. I have a Time Capsule 2TB router. I do not see a WPS button on it. Is there a way to trigger the WPS functionality via some other means? In other words: without using a USB cable, because that is connected to my wife's desktop PC, how can I virtually press a WPS button on my Time Capsule to connect the printer to my apple network?
- Asked by Bob R from West Valley City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a printer to my time capsule using WPS?)
1 Answer from the Community
Open the Airport Utility app on your Mac. Click on the Time Capsule that shows connected to the Internet, in the Airport Utility window once it is open. Just click the Time Capsule icon one time. Then on the menu bar click on Base Station and under that menu you will "Add WPS Printer."
- Answered by Aaron S from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Express as router connected to modem & Time Capsule as a way to extend wifi signal?
- Asked by Raul C from San Francisco
- 10 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Express as router connected to modem & Time Capsule as a way to extend wifi signal?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Way to connect usb modem to Time Capsule?
- Asked by Lynne L from Blanco
- 05 28, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Way to connect usb modem to Time Capsule?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
No answers yet