Can I use the AirPort Time Capsule to backup any devices (like PC Windows, smartphone Android) or just Apple devices?
1 Answer from the Community
I am not sure about android, but yes on Windows. To first access the Network attached storage from windows, you must download the airport support software from apple. You have to use the software to then login to the base station. once you have done this, the disk will appear under network devices and you can select it for backup through windows settings.
- Answered by Holly C from Corry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will these work with my Android Phone?
- Asked by Erik W from Lantzville
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with my Android Phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Will an Airport Time Capsule back up windows devices wirelessly?
- Asked by Robert K from Mesa
- 03 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an Airport Time Capsule back up windows devices wirelessly?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme