I need a big storage for my Mac Air and my PC HP 1T dstktop. plus my wireless router is 4+ yrs old. Can i partion this hard drive to work with both?
1 Answer from the Community
No. This device was designed to work with Mac OS. For a mixed environment you need to look at NAS or Online Back-up Companies.
I have a mixed environment my PC, Linux, etc have no problem gettingi internet access but only my wifes Macbook Air is getting backed-up.
- Answered by Gary M from Valencia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these have the wireless charging built in?
- Asked by Sean C from Berlin
- 09 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these have the wireless charging built in?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Does wireless charging work through this case for the iPhone 8 Plus?
- Asked by Chris S from Milton
- 09 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does wireless charging work through this case for the iPhone 8 Plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…