if i started my initial backup wirelessly, can i plug it in to make it run faster? would i have to start the backup all over?
I just purchased the AirPort Time Capsule and initiated my first back up. I didn't have an extra ethernet cable lying around so i figured i would do it wirelessly. Unfortunately i have 700gb's to back up and it says it's going to take 4 days to complete. if i were to get an ethernet cable, could i plug it in to make the backup run faster? and if that is a possibility, would i have to restart the backup from the beginning or would it pick up from where the backup currently is now? (105gb out of 700gb). thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i connect an external drive to the airport express for backup?
- Asked by Ariel A from San Juan
- 10 22, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect an external drive to the airport express for backup?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port
- Asked by Cynthia C from New Smyrna Beach
- 03 12, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter